Well the ghouls and gobblins are gone for another year. Halloween is over and we find ourselves at the beginning of November. Not to fear, this month brings lots fun events to experience in Whatcom County. Plus it is still a good time to get out and explore. And be sure to check out our full events calendar for all the great local happenings.
- Experience Cutaway: A Group Show at Ragfinery.
- Stroll through the Downtown Art Walk.
- Take in a show by Shemekia Copeland and Matt Andersen at MBT.
- Celebrate Ciderfest at BelleWood Acres.
- Learn a new skill at Check Engine Light—Demystified.
- Attend an amazing author event with The Last Outrageous Woman.
- Kick back, relax and get educated at Documentary Night: Cooked.
- Have fun with friends at People Over 21 Playing Board Games.
- Get active in local government at the Lynden City Council Meeting.
- Check out Buck and the Preacher at The Pickford.
- Experience Grape and Gourmet.
- Have some classic fall fun.
- Take a road trip to the new Sumas Historical Society and Museum.
- Stock up on groceries.
- Help your kids learn to skate.
- Contribute to a worthy cause.
- Get your tickets for upcoming holiday shows at MBT.
- Curl up with a good book.
- Get fit.
- Learn the art of printmaking.
- Hike the great outdoors.
- Indulge in a good massage.
- Enjoy a hike with a view.
- Play games with friends.
- Say it out loud at an Open Mic.
- Stock up on snow gear at the Locals Pro Sale—Not Your Dad’s Ski Swap.
- Indulge in some good lefse at the 18th Annual Scandinavian Fair.
Up Next Weekend:
- BRD Presents: Emerge
- Ragfinery—Crazy Quilting
- Neighborhood Toy Store Day at Launching Success
- Poetry Cafe at the Van Zandt Hall
- From Up on Poppy Hill at the Pickford Film Center
- Apollo 13
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo credit: Jodi Broughton