Just like that, July is almost gone. It’s crazy how quickly the summer months go by. But don’t worry, you still have one weekend left. So make the most of it! Start by checking out these fun Whatcom County weekend events, including our great local farmers’ markets. Don’t forget to check our full events calendar for all the great local happenings this weekend.
- Check out Reader’s Theatre Shakespeare Camp
- Rock and roll with Pigs on the Wing—a Tribute to Pink Floyd
- Do your part and have some fun at Meals on Wheels Rocks the Farm
- Take in WWU’s presentation of Graffiti Dance Theatre.
- Get cultured at the Pickford Theatre’s presentation of Otello.
- Forage for Fun.
- Be delighted at The Lion King Jr.
- Stock up on fresh, locally grown, healthy produce at the Ferndale Farmers Market, Bellingham Farmers Market and Twin Sisters Farmers Market.
- Get in a good laugh at The Upfront Theatre’s An Improvised Musical.
- Try some delicious Ethiopian Food.
- Indulge in some classic summer activities.
- Take the family out to eat at these delicious and affordable local restaurants.
- Jump in the water and go for a swim.
- Enjoy Fairhaven’s Fourth Friday Art Walk.
- Set sail and celebrate Community Boating Center’s 10th Anniversary.
- Hit the trails for some of the best mountain biking in the state.
- Develop your relaxation and awareness skills at this Sun Salutation Workshop.
- Hike the great outdoors.
- Cook up something fresh.
- Get up and dance at Mr. Feelgood & The Firm Believers’ concert in the park.
Up Next Weekend:
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.