We hope your Thanksgiving was fun and festive. Now it’s time to shake off that overindulgence coma and check out what’s happenin’ in Whatcom County. Here is a list of fun things to do around Bellingham post-Thanksgiving. And be sure to check out our full events calendar for all the great local happenings.
- Celebrate the Spirit Festival at BelleWood Acres.
- Kick off the holiday season with Scrooge the Musical.
- Learn a handy skill at the Craft Spirit Cocktails 101 Mixology Class.
- Go on a vicarious adventure with Return to Vietnam with Tom Philpot.
- Dig some Old Time Radio Tunes—Live at Pizza’zza.
- Indulge in the culinary experience of BowEdison Fine Food and Drink.
- Speak out at the Open Mic at Village Inn Pub & Eatery.
- Be entertained by the musical stylings of Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn.
- Get involved at the Bellingham City Council Meeting.
- Rock out at a Jazz Jam Session.
- Take in a showing of Canaletto and the Art of Venice.
- Have some classic fall fun.
- Take a road trip to the new Sumas Historical Society and Museum.
- Stock up on groceries.
- Help your kids learn to skate.
- Contribute to a worthy cause.
- Get your tickets for upcoming holiday shows at MBT.
- Curl up with a good book.
- Learn the art of printmaking.
- Pick out your Christmas Tree.
- Indulge in a good massage.
- Enjoy a hike with a view.
- Play games with friends.
- Prepare to give your loved one the perfect holiday gift.
Up Next Weekend:
- Christmas Market: Craft & Vendor Show
- Mount Baker Theatre’s Holiday Tower Lighting
- Downtown Art Walk
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Scrooge the Musical
- Children’s House International 4th Annual Breakfast with Santa
- Spirit Festival at BelleWood Acres
- Bellingham Ukulele Orchestra Holiday Concert
- Winter White by Opus Performing Arts
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo credit: Justin Pedigo | FC Photography