February is here – time to show some love! Here are a few ideas to make this weekend extra fun. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for everything happening in and around Bellingham February 1—3.
- Have a blast at Bellingham Cocktail Week.
- Explore the work of Dona Martha: Francia Orozco & Candida Delgadillo.
- Enjoy a night out at Galloway’s.
- Check out the Downtown Art Walk.
- Take some time for yourself to de-stress.
- See a showing of RBG.
- Learn about Standing Up for Racial Justice Without Falling On Your Face.
- Plan a romantic getaway.
- Try a Heart Rate Assessment.
- Explore another reality.
- Learn something new at the Small Looms Clinic for Weavers.
- Listen to music from local creator Jack Lee.
- Check out A Year of Murray: Groundhog Day Film Screening.
- Work up a sweat and enjoy those endorphins.
- Cheer on WWU Women’s Basketball team.
- Nerd out at these fun local hangouts.
- Get creative.
- Get your tickets to Mount Baker Theatre’s upcoming interactive shows.
- Check out the Not-Creepy Gathering for People Who Want To Fall In Love.
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo courtesy: Semiahmoo Resort