Happy Father’s Day, Whatcom County! Take a moment to celebrate the positive male role models in your life this weekend. Take dad and grandpa out for dinner. Enjoy a fishing trip with your mentor. Say thanks to all the men who have positively impacted your life. Here are a few ideas of what to do in and around Bellingham for Father’s Day weekend. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happenings in Whatcom County.
- Celebrate Father’s Day on the Farm at BelleWood Acres.
- Challenge dad to a match at Sunday Chess in Bellingham.
- Pick up ingredients to make dad a delicious dinner at the Ferndale Market Opening Day.
- Enjoy Fairhaven Family Story Night with the Bellingham Storyteller’s Guild.
- Take dad on a Good Time Girls Downtown Sin and Gin Walking Tour.
- Go mountain biking with your pop.
- Round up the men in your life and check out the Stanwood-Camano Island SoapBox Derby.
- Experience the Lynden Farmers Market Opening Day.
- Stretch it out at Yoga in the Park.
- Give dad some good, homemade sourdough.
- Take something old and make it new.
- Check out Gallery Tours: Jansen Art Center.
- Celebrate Juneteenth Bellingham.
- Enjoy the Firefly Concert Series: Dr. Andrew Le.
- Sign up for a CSA.
- Go on a Pacific Northwest Micro Adventure.
- Check out Washington Rural Heritage: Learning on Lummi Island.
Up Next Weekend
- 16th Annual Imagine This! Home & Landscape Tour
- Create Your Own Stepping Stones at Launching Success
- The Movement Class
- Whatcom Creek History Tour
- College Quest: Bellingham
- Schooner Zodiac Salmon Dinner Sail
- Good Time Girls Downtown Sin and Gin Walking Tour
- Line Dance Party and Social with Charlene Lenn
- Junk in Your Trunk Sale
- MBT Presents: Seven Things I’ve Learned: An Evening with Ira Glass
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.