There are so many fun things going on this weekend, how do you choose? Here are a few ideas to get you started. But the most important thing is to just get out there and have some fun! And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for everything happening in and around Bellingham January 11-13.
- Check out the Student Show at Cooper Lanza Gallery.
- Get healthy at Downtown Community Food Co-op’s Wellness Day.
- Take in a showing of Urinetown.
- Take some time for yourself and de-stress.
- Support a good cause at the January WeSNiP Fundraiser.
- Improve your ride at Cycle Moles Performance Training Camp.
- Relax to the melody as Kulshan Chorus Presents: Gathering.
- Explore another reality.
- Enjoy a session of Restorative Yin Yoga.
- Cheer on WWU Women’s Basketball team.
- Get lost in the dark, magical drama of How Sweet the Sound.
- Feel rejuvenated as you Write to Renew.
- Work up a sweat and enjoy those endorphins.
- Nerd out at these fun local hangouts.
- Get creative.
- Take a Roeder Home Tour.
- Experience the sound of Portland Cello.
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.