Fall may be my very favorite season. The weather is just perfect—not too hot, not too cold. There is a delicious fall scent in the air. The kids are back in school and sports. And the promise of the holiday season is just around the corner. Perhaps the best part of all is that we are lucky enough to live in a great place for fall fun. Take a look at all these great things to do this weekend in and around Bellingham—Oct. 13—15. And don’t forget to check our full events calendar for all the great local happenings.
- Learn something new at the 31st Annual Conference The Changing Brain: Exploring New Pathways.
- Experience 3MB.
- Have a classic fall adventure with the Pumpkin Patch on Rails.
- Get artsy with the Whatcom Artist Studio Tour.
- Get into the Halloween spirit with the Spooktacular Halloween Movie Series.
- Rock out at A Night with Janis Joplin.
- Make a difference with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Whatcom County.
- Have some classic fall fun!
- Go for a relaxing float.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Help your kids learn to skate.
- Contribute to a worthy cause.
- Boost your immune system with Reishi mushrooms.
- Curl up with a good book.
- Grab a bite to eat at these local restaurants with a view.
- Learn the art of printmaking.
- Hike the great outdoors.
- Indulge in a good massage.
- Explore downtown and take in a show at the Pickford Film Center.
- Celebrate the harvest at BelleWood Acres.
- Enjoy a hike with a view.
- Connect with Love INC Annual Event: Uniting Hearts in Harvest.
- Try something new at the Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive.
- Kick back and relax at the Jazz Jam Session.
Up Next Weekend:
- 28th Annual Fall Craft & Antique Show
- SpringHill Suites Art of Local ArtNight!
- BHS Family Halloween Movie Night
- FREE Kids Cookie Decorating
- Undersea Bubble Fantasia at MBT
- The Answer Tour: Jeremy Camp with Royce Lovett
- Bellingham City Council Meeting
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo credit: Jodi Broughton