Well, it’s the first weekend of June and, to me, that always means it’s officially summer. It’s so great to live in a place where there’s always plenty of fun Whatcom County weekend events to keep you busy. That’s especially true when summer hits and we all emerge into the light. So get out and have some fun! Here are a few ideas to get you started. Don’t forget to check our full events calendar for all the great local happenings this weekend.
- Break a sweat at the Chuckanut Mountain Marathon.
- Get healthy with Electric Beet Juice Company.
- Learn to make a Mosaic Nuno Felt Tunic at Ragfinery.
- Take the family out to eat at these delicious and affordable local restaurants.
- Take a relaxing stroll through the Downtown Art Walk.
- Get your groove on with Jazzercise.
- Be thrilled by the quick artistic stylings of our most talented local artists at Stroke Off!
- Hit the trails for some of the best mountain biking in the state.
- Enjoy BAAY Theatre’s production of Cats.
- Hike the great outdoors.
- Grab a cup of coffee with friends.
- Cheer on the Bellingham Bells.
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.