Sell a product that customers love.
Put your entrepreneurial spirit to work in Bellingham and Whatcom County.
Use your network to close deals and drive revenue.
WhatcomTalk is a community social network, publishing positive stories about people, businesses and organizations doing good things around Whatcom County. We’re looking for self-motivated individuals to join our sales team, educate businesses about the value of advertising on our platform, and bring exceptional sales skills to our company. Leverage your connections around Bellingham and throughout Whatcom County to close sales.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com by Friday, September 26.
- Grow new customers by generating leads.
- Conducting daily outbound calls.
- Follow-up with emails and drop-ins to close sales.
- Serve as a positive “face” of WhatcomTalk in the Whatcom County area.
- Promote WhatcomTalk.com to business leaders and readers.
- Provide outstanding customer service to retain customers.
Skills and Experience:
- At least three years experience in a sales or customer service related position required.
- Proven ability to meet goals and budgets required.
- Excellent phone skills necessary.
- Ability to manage a task list and coordinate follow-up required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with a wide variety of people, both written and verbal, required.
- Technical skills including experience with all Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Past experience managing customers via Salesforce preferred.