Happy St. Patrick’s Day Whatcom County! This day has it all—fun, food, decorations and festivities—with none of the work. Here are a few ideas of what to do in and around Bellingham for St. Patrick’s Day weekend. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happenings in Whatcom County.
- Enjoy the Bellingham St. Patrick’s Day Parade!
- Have a blast at the Chuckanut Brewery South Nut St. Paddy’s Day Event in Burlington
- Savor a delicious cup of hot chocolate.
- Celebrate at the St. Paddy’s Day at Chuckanut Brewery and Kitchen in Bellingham.
- Experience Northwest Ballet Theater Presents: Celtic Legend.
- Enjoy the sounds of Dervish—Traditional Irish Music.
- Check out the 32nd Annual Spring Craft & Antique Show.
- Let loose at Toshokan Meet-Up and Dance Party.
- See Bob Milne in Concert.
- Update your home for spring.
- Ward off the cold with some delicious local soup.
- Go see Michele D’Amour and the Love Dealers.
- Find a way to give back.
- Use your talents to make a positive difference for others.
- Give a little comfort to a child in need.
- Take a relaxing float.
- Enjoy a good laugh for your health.
- Celebrate St. Paddy’s at Uisce Irish Pub.
Up Next Weekend:
- The Book of Moron
- March for Our Lives Bellingham
- Make It and Take It Hardy Sedum Living Wall Garden
- Spring Run Off 5k/10k
- 10th Annual Walk for Water
- Starting Your Vegetable Garden
- Whatcom Democrats Convention
- Easter Bunny Make-A-Long
- Ordinary Men: Conversation with Alan Friedlob
- Local Bird and Plant Walk with Marlee Mountain
- The Story of Big Ole
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo credit: Brandon Fralic