Submitted by: Bob Wallin Insurance
Have you had an insurance review lately? Bob Wallin Insurance welcomes the opportunity to discuss your current insurance policies to explain your coverages and see if you might need to make some changes. As your life changes, so does your insurance! Whether it’s in person, over the phone or via email, we are happy to help and want to make it as easy as possible on you.
* Personal * Business * Life * Health *
Here are just a few of the common coverages recommended:
· Tools/Equipment—do you use tools for your job or business? You might not have adequate coverage under your homeowners policy!
· Umbrella Coverage—Umbrella coverage is not only for personal home and auto, it is available for businesses, too. It provides additional liability in million dollar increments over the policies you currently have.
· Do you have special jewelry, furs, coins, or art?
Each homeowners policy has a limited amount of coverage if those items are stolen. You may want to consider scheduling them for the full amount.
· Airbnb—Renting a room or your house as a temporary vacation rental? Make sure you have the right kind of insurance to protect you as a short-term landlord.
· Using your vehicle for work? If you use your vehicle for work or to run work errands, you may need a different kind of coverage.