Submitted by the Elizabeth Park Summer Concert Series
Join us for a two-hour outdoor concert at beautiful Elizabeth Park in Bellingham’s Columbia Neighborhood. Concerts are Thursdays from 6 to 8 p.m. beginning Thursday, June 22nd.
Bring your lawn chairs or blankets and relax in this lovely neighborhood setting. These family-friendly concerts are a Mayor’s Arts Awards recipient for 2018. Concerts are free, and sponsored by The Eldridge Society for History and Preservation, in partnership with Bellingham Parks and Recreation and WECU. Donations to support The Eldridge Society will be gratefully accepted at the concerts.
Vendors will bring an assortment of deliciousness for dinner and dessert for your enjoyment. Picnickers are encouraged to recycle and compost to be good park stewards. Alcohol and vaping are not permitted in the park. Please leash your pets!
We, and the city and the state, will keep a careful eye on COVID spikes and will honor any adjustments in COVID guidelines.
This year’s concert schedule:
- Brie Mueller Band, June 22, Top 40-Pop, Blues, Country, Rock
- Naughty Blokes, June 29, Originals with a Classic Rock Flavor
- D’Vas and Dudes, July 6, Country Folk, Rock, Blues & BoogieWoogie
- The Sweet Goodbyes, July 13, Folk/Pop
- The Atlantics, July 20, Rock, Soul, Rhythm and Blues
- Free Harmony, July 27, Folk Rock Harmonies
- JP Falcon Grady Band, August 3, Acoustic Rock, w/ International Influences
- Pacific Twang, August 10, Country, Swamp Rock and Americana
- North Sound Soul, August 17, Horn-Driven Soul, Funk & Rock
- bandZandt, August 24, The East County’s Favorite Dance Band
Last minute changes or cancellations due to weather will be reported by 3pm on the day of the concert via our social media: www.facebook.com/ElizabethParkSummerConcerts