Happy New Year Whatcom County! Out with the old, in with the new. What a time honored tradition and who doesn’t love a fresh start? There are several fun ways to celebrate the transition from 2017 to 2018. Here are a few events in and around Bellingham for New Year’s weekend. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happenings.
- Celebrate at the New Year’s Eve Bash Line Dancing & BBQ.
- Party at the Fiesta Bowl Viewing Party.
- Air your thoughts at an Open Mic.
- Get creative!
- Celebrate with your little ones at New Year’s at Noon.
- Get cultured with Manhattan New Year’s Eve at the Jansen Art Center.
- Listen to some relaxing music.
- Celebrate with sushi!
- Take a New Year’s road trip.
- Set a New Year’s resolution and put it into action.
- Get your groove on at A High Jazz New Year’s Eve with The Julian MacDonough Trio.
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo credit: Jodi Broughton