Here comes the weekend! If you’re looking for holiday cheer, there’s plenty of it right here. From the final weekend of Winterfest and local bazaars to live holiday music and productions, there are many things to do in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and all around Whatcom County. Here are a few ideas to get you started—and don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for everything happening in and around Bellingham December 20-22.
- Enjoy the final weekend of Bellewood Farms’ Christmas Festival.
- Winterfest brings the spirit of Christmas to Fairhaven on its closing weekend of this wonderful tradition.
- Enjoy a lovely holiday concert in restored schoolhouse the Hearthsong Inn as a benefit for Animals as Natural Therapy.
- Catch a new adaptation of A Christmas Carol at the Mount Baker Theatre.
- Who doesn’t love a magic show? And especially one put on by local magician John Walton.
- Have a blast while you do some serious local holiday shopping at the Holiday Festival of the Arts, running through December 24th.
- Take in the art at The Jansen Art Center’s 2019-2020 Winter Juried Exhibit.
- Re-visit WhatcomTalk’s round-up of holiday activities right here.
- Up for some shenanigans? Then don’t miss the Good Time Girls’ Holiday History Hi-Jinks.
The 23rd annual Pacific Arts Market in Sunset Square will feature 41 local artists and a wide array of holiday gifts.
- Looking for laughs? Don’t miss the Blue Abode Comedy Showcase on December 21.
- Don your ugliest holiday-themed threads and head to Thousand Acre Cider House for its Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.
- Learn about the energy that surrounds your body by getting your aura photographed with intuitive energy coach Chuck Crooks.
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Featured photo by Stacee Sledge