Sell a product that customers love
Put your entrepreneurial spirit to work in Bellingham and Whatcom County
Use your network to close deals and drive revenue
WhatcomTalk is the fastest growing media company in Bellingham. Our community social network showcases positive stories about people, businesses and organizations doing good things around Whatcom County. We’re looking for self-motivated individuals to join our sales team. Educate businesses about the value of advertising on our platform. Bring your exceptional sales skills to our company. Leverage your connections around Bellingham and throughout Whatcom County to close sales.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 27.
Salary: depends on experience
- Provide outstanding customer service to retain customers.
- Grow new customers by generating leads, conducting outbound calls, following up with emails and drop-ins, and closing sales.
- Serve as a positive “face” of WhatcomTalk in the Whatcom County area.
- Promote WhatcomTalk to business leaders and readers as appropriate.
- Be active in business networking groups to promote WhatcomTalk.
- Deliver presentations to local business groups to drive sales.
Skills and Experience:
- At least three years sales experience required.
- Proven ability to meet goals and budgets required.
- Ability to manage a task list and coordinate follow-up required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with a wide variety of people, both written and verbal, required.
- Technical skills including experience with all Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Past experience managing customers via Pipeline preferred.