As one small response to the stay-at-home order from Gov. Inslee, Outreach and Continuing Education at WWU is launching a series of free online, interactive sessions called Western C.A.R.E.S. (Community, Activities, Resources, Education, Support). Sessions start today!
Information and updates will be posted at https://oce.wwu.edu/westerncares.
There are four initial categories:
1. Hobby & Instructional: arts & crafts, educational content, hobbies, etc.
2. Fitness & Exercise: yoga, dance, plyometrics, physical activities, etc
3. Youth Focused: family friendly, educational and highly interactive
4. Story Time: live reading of children’s books (30 minutes)
Upcoming virtual sessions include:
- Fantasy Mapmaking/World Building
- SEA Aquarium Tour and live Q&A
- Cooking Class
- Meet my Pet
- Whole Body Fitness
- Poetry Hour
- Creative Writing
- Let’s Talk Books
- Baking with kids
- Face Painting 101
We hope you’ll join us and connect with each other.
To get notified when new programs are announced, sign up for email notifications.