At 8:00 p.m. on October 6, the Make.Shift project will be holding their inaugural benefit auction to celebrate their 10th anniversary at the Whatcom Museum Lightcatcher building. Live music will be provided by J.P Falcon and Grady. All of the proceeds of the event will go to the Make.Shift project to help expand and maintain their programs.Some of the silent auction items include:
- Three night stay at an Orcas Island Airbnb
- Original comic book art and posters
- Distillery tour for 10 people
- One year of show passes to The Shakedown and a variety of merch
- Custom portrait, painting sessions, original prints and more from local Bellingham artists!
The Dessert bar will be catered by 9Restaurant and sponsored by the North Bellingham Golf Course. Truffles, wine and coffee will be provided by event sponsors Camber, Three of Cups, Dynasty Cellars and Lovitt Restaurant. The event is for people aged 21+
Make.Shift is a 501(c)3 Non Profit formed in 2008. The organization was started with the modest goal of being a support network for local bands. Currently we are a studio space for artists and musicians, we run substance free all age concerts, monthly art walks in our gallery space, and are home to a low power community radio station, KZAX 94.9 fm.