Are you ready for the weekend? We sure are! There’s a plethora of local arts and crafts bazaars to get your holiday shopping started, plenty of live music options, the Turkey Trot and much more. Check out a few highlights below and access our full events calendar here.
- Stop by Fairhaven’s Fourth Friday Art Walk.
- Take yourself and your family on the annual Turkey Trot!
- The Bellingham Farmers Market continues to go strongly into the colder season.
- Hear Gloria Steinem speak at the Mount Baker Theatre.
- Get a jump on your holiday shopping at Bazaar By The Bay at the Semiahmoo Marina Store and Cafe.
- Catch a trilogy of interlocking full-length plays with iDiOM Theater’s production of Alan Ayckbourn’s The Norman Conquests at Sylvia Center for the Arts.
- Enjoy the sounds of Juno-winning master guitarist Jesse Cook.
- Bring your LEGO-loving littles to Builders Club at the Fairhaven Public Library.
- Visit Lynden’s Jansen Art Center and its Fall Fiber Showcase 2019, featuring local tapestry weaver Linda Rees.
- Like to find locally made treasures for holiday gifting? Look no further than the Holiday Festival of the Arts, South Fork Winterfest, Gardenview’s 13th Annual Holiday Bazaar, and the 2019 Holiday Craft Market.
- Go cheer on the skaters at a Bellingham Roller Betties Roller Derby doubleheader.
- Raise a glass while you listen to the live music of East Coast Dave and the Midwest Swingers at Thousand Acre Cider House.
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, please send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.
Featured photo by Randy Small