Submitted by: Whatcom Community College
To celebrate more than 70 new fall classes, Whatcom Community College’s Community & Continuing Education program invites you to attend their second annual Fall Open House from 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Sept. 19.
Enjoy light refreshments and free workshops led by a variety of Community & Continuing Education instructors. Come for one workshop, or stay for several. The workshops offered include:
Art & Hobbies
- Painting What She Knows with Trish Harding — 5:30 – 6:15 PM
- Floral Design with Cheryl Jackson — 6:30 – 7:15 PM
- Photography Info Session with Al Sanders — 6:30 – 7:15 PM
- The Science of Happiness with Monique Stefens — 5:30 – 6: 15 PM
- Graphic Design Info Session — 5:30 – 6:15 PM
- Accounting & QuickBooks Overview with Bill Pate — 7:30-8:15 PM
Fitness & Dance
- Pilates with Charlotte Stickles — 5:30 – 6:15 PM (bring a mat if you have one)
- Belly Dance with Rachel Carter — 6:30 – 7:15 PM
- Rhumba with Janice Shepherd — 7:30 – 8:15 PM
- Tech Tips with Chris Powell — 6:30 – 7:15 PM
- Windows & WordPress with Dawn Groves — 7:30 – 8:15 PM
RSVP for a chance to win prizes, including free classes, gift cards from partner organizations, and more. Pre-registration is encouraged at email@example.com or 360.383.3200, but not required.
About Whatcom: Whatcom Community College in Bellingham, WA is regularly recognized as one of the top 150 community colleges in the nation by the Aspen Institute. The College, a destination for cybersecurity, healthcare and business studies, offers a bachelor of applied science degree, transfer degrees, career preparation, online courses, and community education classes. WCC’s accomplished faculty and staff serve 11,000 students annually. For more information, visit whatcom.edu.