Are you ready for the weekend? We sure are! Below is WhatcomTalk’s list of events happening in and around Bellingham July 19–21. And don’t forget to check our full events calendar for all the great local goings-on this weekend.
- The Northwest Raspberry Festival in Lynden is chock full of fun family activities.
- Hoop it up or come and cheer on the teams at the 21st annual Curt Maberry 3 on 3 Tournament.
- Tour the majestic tall ships Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain as they visit the Port of Bellingham.
- Did you know you can get up early every single morning of the Tour de France and cheer along live with fellow cycling enthusiasts at the Mount Bakery?
- Enjoy a free performance of Commedia at Maritime Heritage Park, as part of Western Summer Theatre.
- What could be more magical than a bioluminescent paddle on Bellingham Bay with the Community Boating Center?
- Peruse fabulous shoes at the 12th Street Shoes pop-up shop in Barkley Village.
- Catch BAAY Theatre’s production of James and the Giant Peach.
- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing with a screening of The Day We Walked on the Moon at Whatcom Museum Old City Hall.
- Enjoy art produced by the Valley Arts Group and chat with featured artists.
- There’s always something great on-screen at the Pickford Film Center.
- Enjoy a night of alt-folk at the Alternative Library.
- Learn to cross stitch!
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Featured photo by Stacee Sledge