The last weekend of May is here, which means June is just around the corner! Let WhatcomTalk help you out with some ideas of things to do. Whatever your desire, you are sure to find a few great options of things happening in and around Bellingham May 24-26.
- Ski to Sea weekend is here! Cheer racers on at the Marine Park finish line and don’t miss the 2019 Historic Fairhaven Festival, happening just up the street.
- Hit up the Friends of the Library Ski to Sea Books Sale.
- Catch Lynden High School’s production of “The Hobbit.”
- Stop by the 5th annual WeAreWWU showcase, “Backyard Bizarre” at Boundary Bay.
- Bring your little builders to the Fairhaven Builders Club for open and creative play.
- Enjoy Seattle-based Flamenco artist, Savannah Fuentes’ latest work, “Oceans, Flamenco en Vivo” at Tha Outlet.
- Head to the Hall of Birds in Whatcom Museum’s Old City Hall and join experts to learn about migration, conservation, and much more.
- Go see “All in the Timing” at the iDiOM Theater.
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Featured photo by Stacee Sledge