There are a lot of great things going on this weekend — so how do you choose? We’ve got a few ideas to get you started. The most important thing is to just get out there and have some fun! And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for everything happening in and around Bellingham March 15—17.
- Celebrate the green with the annual Bellingham St. Patrick’s Day Parade, plus a weekend of related activities at Boundary Bay
- Take in the 17th annual Wings Over Water Bird Festival in Blaine.
- Swing by the 33rd annual Spring Craft & Antique Show in Lynden.
- Gamble for a great cause with the 12th annual Blue Skies for Children Casino Night.
- Eat cheese while making cheese! What could be better?
- Introduce the younger generation to ‘Aliens’ at the Pickford Film Center.
- Attend the 4th annual Meals on Wheels Irish dinner and silent auction.
- Laugh ’til your sides hurt with the Ladies of Laughter: Funny and Fabulous at Mount Baker Theatre.
- Cheer on WWU softball as they go up against CWU for a doubleheader at Viking Field on Saturday and a game against Saint Martin’s on Sunday.
- Experience Whatcom Chorale’s first performance of award-winning composer Sarah Mattox’s poignant ‘Heart Mountain Choral Suite.’
- Work up a sweat and enjoy those endorphins.
- Up your serve with BTTC’s tennis workshop.
- Nerd out at these fun local hangouts.
- Get creative.
- Take a Roeder Home Tour.
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Featured photo by Stacee Sledge