It may be chilly outside, but there are plenty of fun events to keep you warm and engaged this weekend. Here are a few ideas to get you started. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for everything happening in and around Bellingham February 8—10.
- Check out The Great Love A-Fair Vendor, Artisan and Craft Event.
- Experience The Choir of Man at MBT.
- Create Record Breaking Art.
- Enjoy the gypsy jazz of Pearl Django With Gail Pettis.
- Delve into Survival Magic.
- Enjoy a night out at Galloway’s.
- See The Maltese Falcon.
- Take some time to de-stress.
- Attend Five Years of Hawkwatching Around the World.
- Get your groove on at the Love is Love Valentine’s Dance.
- Plan a romantic getaway.
- Perfect your writing skills at Whatcom WRITES.
- Learn to speak dog.
- Cheer on WWU Men’s Basketball team.
- Laugh out loud at the Mt. Vernon Monthly Improv Series.
- Explore another reality.
- Experience Bellingham Cocktail Week.
- Listen to music from local creator Jack Lee.
- Make Valentine’s plans that will wow your sweetheart.
- Work up a sweat and enjoy those endorphins.
- Learn the Basics of Jyotish.
- Nerd out at these fun local hangouts.
- Get creative.
- Get your tickets to Mount Baker Theatre’s upcoming interactive shows.
- Discover UFO 101.
- Check out Sunday at 3 Young Artist Concert Series.
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo courtesy: Semiahmoo Resort