I can’t believe we’re already at the end of 2018. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Fortunately, there are plenty of fun ways to welcome in 2019. Here are a few ideas of what to do in and around Bellingham for New Year’s Weekend. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happening in Whatcom County.
- Plunge into the New Year!
- Get Inspired for 2019.
- Take one last gander at the holiday lights.
- Play a game of Indoor Wheelchair GangBall (sport wheelchairs are provided and everyone is welcome).
- Check out Bellingham New Year’s Even.
- Party hardy at New Year’s Eve Line Dancing & BBQ.
- Enjoy Bellingham from the comfort of your own home with Bellinghamopoly.
- Take some time for yourself to de-stress.
- Celebrate at the NYE Party.
- Explore another reality.
- Get your groove on at Teen Swing.
- Get creative.
- Enjoy a Contemporary Dance Class.
- Work up a sweat and enjoy those endorphins.
- Experience Irish & Folk Mondays.
- Raise your glass in support of a good cause.
- Enjoy peace of mind during Monday Meditation.
Happy New Year, Whatcom County!
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.