The weekend is here! Time to get out and have a blast. There are plenty of fun things to do in and around Bellingham Nov. 30—Dec. 2. Here are a few ideas to get you started. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happening in Whatcom County.
- Celebrate the season at The Lights of Christmas Festival.
- Take in a showing of A Christmas Carol … More or Less.
- Get Photos with Santa and benefit Skookum Kids.
- Explore writing with Valley Writers.
- Take your youth to the Teen Anime Club.
- Cheer on WWU Women’s Basketball team.
- Drum away your anxieties.
- Check out the Dark of December Concert and Festivities.
- Pitch in at the NSEA Community Work Party at South Fork Nooksack River.
- Do some holiday shopping at the Children’s House International and LuLaRoe Multi Consultant Pop-Up Event.
- Enjoy a tale at Island Storytime.
- Take some special Santa Paws Photos.
- Explore the Holiday Market at Everson Elementary.
- Learn something new at the Small Looms Clinic for Weavers.
- Get legal help at Street Law/Access ID.
- Break out your running shoes for the Holiday Lights Obstacle Dash.
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.