The weekend is here! Time to get out and have a blast. There are plenty of fun things to do in and around Bellingham December 7—9. Here are a few ideas to get you started. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happening in Whatcom County.
- Celebrate holiday Comfort and Joy.
- Enjoy the Lights of Christmas Festival.
- Check out the Bellingham Green Building Slam.
- Drum away holiday stress.
- Browse the Downtown Art Walk.
- Party hardy at the Community Boating Center.
- Relish a holiday tradition with A Charlie Brown Christmas.
- Break a sweat at the Jingle Bell Run.
- Pitch in at the NSEA Community Work Party at Squalicum Creek.
- Shop ’til you drop at the Whatcom Hills School Holiday Faire.
- Explore Close Encounters of the Literary Kind.
- Relish the holiday spirit at BelleWood’s Holiday Festival.
- Cheer on WWU Men’s Basketball.
- Be enchanted by Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella.
- Take in the Skagit Symphony Holiday Concert.
- Enjoy the sounds of Whatcom Chorale’s Light in the Darkness.
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.