The weekend is here – time to get out and have some fun! There’s an abundance of interesting things happening around town. Check out these fun things to do in and around Bellingham October 5—7. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happening in Whatcom County.
- Get spooked at Haunted Art House.
- Enjoy Hark! The Herald Headlines SING!
- Break a sweat at the Run Like a Girl Half Marathon and 10K.
- Learn and find community support at the Dementia Caregiver Conference.
- Check out the Superfeet Warehouse Sale.
- Experience a Drumming Circle.
- Explore the Downtown Art Walk.
- Take a stroll through the fall foliage.
- Get lost at the Tennant Lake Fragrance Garden and Wetlands.
- Learn about cheesemaking at Let’s Make Gouda.
- Geek out and learn something cool at Computer Science Club.
- Celebrate the season at the Cloud Mountain Fall Fruit Festival.
- Check out the Whatcom County Showcase of Homes.
- Learn about Making Hot Compost.
- Be wowed by The New Chinese Acrobats.
- Party hardy at Bellingham’s Oktoberfest.
- Enjoy the musical stylings of The Brothers Four.
- Check out Roeder Home Tours.
- Savor DeLille Cellars Vintner Dinner.
- Enjoy some classic fall fun at these pumpkin patches and more.
Coming Up Next Weekend
- Mask Making for Kids
- Whatcom Love Inc. Fundraiser
- Harvest Happens at BelleWood Acres
- Computer Science Club
- Currents: Sheila Torgerson
- Ayurvedic Health Center Open House
- So You Want to Buy a Car?
- AAUW Centennial Luncheon
- WWU Women’s Soccer vs. Northwest Nazarene
- Beginning Jewelry Repair with Gayle Mitterer
- Make a Book Clock
- Jansen Art Center Ice Cream Social
- WWU Volleyball vs. Northwest Nazarene
- Campfire Sing-Along and Scary Stories for Adults
- NookChat: Community Storytelling at the Everson Auction Barn
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo credit: Stacee Sledge