After a long week, it’s time to kick back and relax. Then it’s time to get out and have some fun! There’s an abundance of interesting things happening around town. Check out these fun things to do in Bellingham September 28—30. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happening in Whatcom County.
- Enjoy some great food for a wonderful cause at the Feed the Need Food Truck Round Up.
- Indulge at the Savor the Symphony Ciao Thyme Commons Dinner.
- Check out the Whatcom County Historical Society Benefit Garage Sale.
- Celebrate Harvest Happens at BelleWood Acres.
- Experience the Birchwood International Market.
- Attend the Eat Local Unity Care NW 2018 Gala.
- Take a stroll through the fall foliage.
- Get lost at the Tennant Lake Fragrance Garden and Wetlands.
- Rock out at Friday Night Farm Tunes at BelleWood Acres.
- Learn from the author of “The Heartbreaks & Triumphs of a Long Distance Knitter.”
- Go on a Good Time Girls Downtown Sin and Gin Walking Tour.
- Let loose at Free Bass Night.
- Check out the Valley Writers Group.
- Learn about Water Bath Canning.
- Hear from the author of “Backyard Fairies.”
- Cheer on WWU Men’s Soccer as they play Concordia.
- Support WWU Volleyball as they take on Montana State.
- Check out The Sweet Remains.
- Enjoy Whatcom Symphony Presents Rhythm & Beauty.
Coming Up Next Weekend
- Haunted Art House
- Hark! The Herald Headlines SING!
- Run Like a Girl Half Marathon and 10K
- Dementia Caregiver Conference
- Superfeet Warehouse Sale
- Drumming Circle
- Downtown Art Walk
- Let’s Make Gouda
- Computer Science Club
- Cloud Mountain Fall Fruit Festival
- Whatcom County Showcase of Homes
- Making Hot Compost
- The New Chinese Acrobats
- Bellingham’s Oktoberfest
- The Brothers Four
- Roeder Home Tours
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo credit: Stacee Sledge.