It’s going to be a wonderful weekend, Whatcom County! There’s a crispness in the air, the leaves are putting on a show and it’s the September Equinox. Plus there’s an abundance of fun happenings going on around town. Check out these fun things to do in and around Bellingham September 21—23. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happening in Whatcom County.
- Celebrate the sea’s bounty at Bellingham SeaFeast.
- Experience Toshokan at the Bellingham Library.
- Be enthralled at Fairhaven Family Story Night.
- Let loose at Friday Night Farm Tunes.
- Learn something new at Banned Books Week Kick-off.
- Take in a show at Film Night.
- Enjoy the season with Harvest Happens.
- Get your holiday shopping done early at the Fall into the Holidays Vendor, Artisan and Craft Event.
- Take an imaginary journey with NASA: Colonizing Space.
- Check out the Fall Bunting Workshop.
- Experience the Fall Demo Derby.
- Kick up your heels at The Official Blues Brothers Revue.
- Take a stroll through the fall foliage.
- Experience Tim Ballew Sr. and Stories of the Salish Sea.
- Get lost at the Tennant Lake Fragrance Garden and Wetlands.
Coming Up Next Weekend
- Feed the Need Food Truck Round Up
- Savor the Symphony Ciao Thyme Commons Dinner
- Whatcom County Historical Society Benefit Garage Sale
- Harvest Happens at BelleWood Acres
- Birchwood International Market
- Eat Local Unity Care NW 2018 Gala
- Friday Night Farm Tunes at BelleWood Acres
- The Heartbreaks & Triumphs of a Long Distance Knitter Author Visit
- Good Time Girls Downtown Sin and Gin Walking Tour
- Free Bass Night
- Valley Writers Group
- Water Bath Canning
- Backyard Fairies Author Visit
- WWU Men’s Soccer vs. Concordia
- WWU Volleyball vs. Montana State
- The Sweet Remains
- Whatcom Symphony Presents Rhythm & Beauty
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo credit: Jeff Duncan