The sun is shining, the weather is warm and we live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. What could be better? It’s going to be a great weekend with plenty of fun things to enjoy. Here are a few ideas of what to do in and around Bellingham August 10—12. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happenings in Whatcom County.
- Experience Hundred North and Atwood Ales Field Dinner in the Hop Yard.
- Rock out at Friday Night Farm Tunes at BelleWood Acres.
- Check out the Drum Circle.
- Go on a Downtown Sin and Gin Walking Tour.
- Enjoy the sea on a Schooner Zodiac Salmon Dinner Sail.
- Learn How To Apply for Jobs Online.
- Go on a hike.
- Go camping.
- Spruce up your home with a pop of color.
- Experience Japanese Beauty in Kimono.
- Create Pots with a Personal Touch – Hypertufa.
- Enjoy Beginning Jewelry Making with Gayle Mitterer.
- Check out Operation Splashmob.
- Attend Barkley Village Concert on the Green.
- Take a Contemporary Dance Class.
- Experience SheJumps Wild Skills Mountain Bike Adventure: Bellingham.
- Learn about Bellinghistory.
- Check out NookChat: Community Storytelling.
Up Next Weekend
- WWU Men’s Soccer vs. British Columbia
- Friday Night Farm Tunes at BelleWood Acres
- Corvettes Unlimited Show & Shine at BelleWood Acres
- Free Meeting with Star Wars Ship Creator
- Atwood Ales Farm Brewery Tour
- Drum Circle
- Teen Program: Toshokan
- State Street History Tour
- Fairhaven Family Story Night with the Bellingham Storyteller’s Guild
- Schooner Zodiac Salmon Dinner Sail
- Good Time Girls Downtown Sin and Gin Walking Tour
- Pacific NW R/C Tugboat Regatta
- Screening of “It! Terror from Beyond Space”
- Gallery Tours at Jansen Art Center
- Storytelling with Felted Puppets
- Contemporary Dance Class
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo credit: Justin Pedigo | FC Photography