We can’t believe it’s already the last weekend in July! Fortunately, there are lots of fun things to do. We can’t wait to see Graffiti Dance Theatre perform and we’ll definitely be doing a little shopping a the Children’s Craft Fair and Birchwood International Market. We’re especially excited for the Meals on Wheels Rocks the Farm fundraiser. There are so many fun activities to choose from! Here are a few ideas of what to do in and around Bellingham July 27—29. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happenings in Whatcom County.
- Peruse the 50th Annual Children’s Craft Fair.
- Let loose at the Drum Circle.
- Check out Birchwood International Market.
- Experience Graffiti Dance Theater Performance.
- Rock out at Free Bass Night.
- Head to the track.
- Attend C Street Soaps’ Lynden Store Grand Opening.
- Check out the Fairhaven Steampunk Festival.
- Pick up some delicious produce at the Lynden Farmers Market and Bellingham Farmers Market.
- Pick your own produce.
- Take in a showing of Macbeth by the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Spruce up your home with a pop of color.
- Have a blast at the Meals on Wheels Rocks the Farm Fundraiser.
- Check out WWU Men’s Basketball Individual Camp.
- Learn about Gardening with Indigenous Microorganisms.
- Experience Brewers on the Bay.
- Learn something new at South Side Stories – Walking Tour of Old Fairhaven.
Up Next Weekend
- Friday Night Farm Tunes at BelleWood Acres
- Downtown Art Walk
- Heady Virtual Reality Soft Opening
- Food Truck Friday
- Schooner Zodiac Salmon Dinner Sail
- Good Time Girls Downtown Sin and Gin Walking Tour
- Makayla’s Street Jam 3 on 3 Basketball
- Drayton Harbor Maritime Festival
- Japanese Beauty in Kimono
- Songwriting Workshop and Lunch
- Small Looms Clinic for Weavers
- Tie-Dye Your Shirt
- Art in the Alley
- The Pied Piper
- Tret Fure in Concert
- Washington Rural Heritage: Introducing the New Collection
- Bigfoot Arts and Crafts Festival to Support Maple Falls Park
- Whatcom Creek Tour
- Clint Black performs at MBT
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo credit: Justin Pedigo | FC Photography