It’s going to be a wonderful weekend in Whatcom County! Don’t miss this opportunity to get out, explore and have fun. Maybe you’ll even make a new friend. Here are a few ideas of what to do in and around Bellingham May 18—20. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happenings in Whatcom County.
- Check out the Pioneer Meadows Spring Swing Golf Tournament.
- Get Rockin’ for the RE Store.
- Go mountain biking.
- Experience an International Plowing Match.
- Indulge in some good, homemade sourdough.
- Attend the North Fork Friends Book, Bake and Plant Sale.
- Sign up for upcoming races.
- Experience Gallery Tours: Jansen Art Center.
- Take something old and make it new.
- Travel to India with Lawrence Pang.
- Go on a road trip.
- Dust off your glass slippers and attend The Bibbidi Bobbidi Ball.
- Learn cake decorating skills.
- Sign up for a CSA.
- Enjoy a night at the theater as BAAY Presents: Really Rosie.
- See Dailey & Vincent at Mount Baker Theatre.
- Check out WWU Women’s Soccer Spring ID Camp.
- Go on a Pacific Northwest Micro Adventure.
Up Next Weekend
- Ski to Sea!
- Ski to Sea Block Party
- The Gun Show at Sylvia Center for the Arts
- BC Morgan Horse Show in Lynden
- Friends of Everson Library Ski to Sea Book Sale
- Free Bass Night
- Fairhaven Builders Club
- Sunday Chess in Bellingham
- Ski to Sea Revitalization Party at Boundary Bay
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.
Photo credit: Justin Pedigo | FC Photography