The weekend is here and spring is in the air—time to get out and have some fun! There are lots of interesting things going on: learning opportunities, outdoor adventures, cultural events and more. Here are a few ideas of what to do in and around Bellingham April 6—8. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happenings in Whatcom County.
- Take in the scene at the Downtown Art Walk.
- Entertain the kiddos with the Kids Spring Break Felting Camp.
- Go to the Bellingham Farmers Market Opening Day!
- Attend a Spring Movie Matinee.
- Freshen up your Kitchen design.
- Go Hula Hooping.
- Experience Poetry Evening with Matthew Nienow.
- Be enchanted by West African Singing and Storytelling at Lovitt.
- Learn a new way to garden.
- Try something new at Make It and Take It Hypertufa.
- Learn how to Sleep Better with Hypnosis.
- Go out for a nice dinner at Lighthouse Bar & Grill.
- Perfect your athletic skills.
- Enjoy The Breaks Hosted By Mostafa.
- Pick up a musical instrument.
- Experience the thrills of Cabaret at Mount Baker Theatre.
Up Next Weekend:
- Classic Chaplin with Live Score at MBT
- YMIBY Build Small, Live Large Community Workshop
- Make It and Take It Hanging Garden Spot Basket
- Drumming Circle
- Kids Night Out at Western—Engineering for Salmon
- Garden Day at the Community Food Co-op
- Rough Cut: Lessons from Endangered Species
- Music and Dance Performance by Black Umfolosi
- Garden Soils: Key Ingredients for Success
- Ragfinery’s Flora & Fauna Upcycle Runway Show
WhatcomTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden and throughout Whatcom County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Bellingham and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar. To submit an event of your own, visit our events calendar and click on the green “Post Your Event” button.